19.7.12

Eevi







0UOHW2 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
sorry for the fail of a gif.

Meet the definition of hipster. And yes, she does dress like this everyday! 
This is my wonderful friend Eevi. Finland born but Switzerland raised, she pretty much has the coolest style ever. I can't think of one time when she hasn't looked stunning. Not to mention she's 47392 meters tall and should be a model. She's definitely a style inspiration in my eyes, no doubt. I envy everything she owns. Sigh.

In other news, I am going on a ten day trip to Poland with Habitat for Humanity. I'm super excited, and I'll fill you all in when I return. Until then...


Follow Menina Elegante on Bloglovin'

13 comments:

  1. My first time in your blog, I really like it, please check my blog, if you like it follow me and I will def follow you back. Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey querida
    Que lindo blog!! Não conhecia mas com certeza já virei fã e seguidora.

    Lindas todas as fotos e estilos!!

    Bjo grande e nos vemos por aqui
    Pri

    http://www.styledchicas.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I really like your outfit. very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hair and skirt. such cute photos!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a remarkable outfit! That skirt is so cool!
    You have such a great blog! What do you think of following each other?
    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool outfit, I love everything you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outfit!

    New travel photo diary post on my blog! Check it out!
    Dress Up For Armageddon

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely love her outfit&smile!

    www.davinciclaude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete