20.7.13

Urban Floral and Lace

topshop floral shirt, pull & bear jean shorts, jeffrey campbell lita, menina elegante

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it" - Confucius 





topshop floral shirt, pull & bear jean shorts, jeffrey campbell lita

topshop floral shirt, pull & bear jean shorts, jeffrey campbell lita, menina elegante

topshop floral shirt, pull & bear jean shorts, jeffrey campbell lita, menina elegante

topshop floral shirt, pull & bear jean shorts, jeffrey campbell lita, menina elegante
Topshop shirt, Pull & Bear shorts, Mango bag, Assorted bracelets, Jeffrey Campbell Litas.

I've never really realized the beauty in some of the more run down areas in my city. But when my friend Nish and I were walking under a graffiti decked bridge, I felt like it was the perfect place to snap some photos. 

I can not get enough of this floral shirt I picked up from Topshop. Paired with some embroidered daisy dukes, it turns from skateresque to urban, contrasting with the insane(-ly gorgeous) murals of graffiti. 



16 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous doll, love the poses and photos..very chic and hip!! Beautiful. I hope you have a super weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look! Really amazing ;)

    valentinemarierose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I really like yours, you gained a new follower haha! xxx

    http://rykabell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, such beautiful pictures :) I think that you can't go wrong with denim and florals, such a great match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jolie la photo de profile la tête en arrière ! Bonne soirée ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRECIOSO LOOK ESTAS GUAPISIMA ME ARIA MUCHISIMA ILUSION TE PASARAS ABER EL MIO ABER SITE GUSTA BESOS.SI QUIERES NOS PODEMOS SEGUIR MUTUAMENTE . HTTP://DOLCEVIRGINIA.BLOGSPOT.COM.ES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those heels it's so chic and classy (: x do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog (:

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Confucius quote! Thanks for that little reminder. And loving the setting of this shoot - run down spots always make for awesome photography!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cool look. Love your floral shirt and the shoes. The graffitis are rad. My latest post has a graffiti background too. Maybe you'll like to check it out :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great photos! I'd fall flat on my face wearing those shoes but you pull them off with such grace. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos ! <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete