26.7.13

Texture


The weather here has been insanely toasty and sunny, yet I somehow managed to have these photos taken during the 20 minutes of overcast-ness (it's a word, don't judge). Although it's hotter than hot, I somehow cannot seem to tear myself away from this Sparkle and Fade dress from Urban Outfitters. Its sweetheart neckline, duo-chrome effect and playful skirt just keeps me wearing it again... and again... and again... and... no.  





I found this chromatic pink belt from H&M which has much of the same affect as the dress fabric. On one side is a deep pink, on the other is a more peachy shade. The woven texture of it, paired with my favorite flower clutch (a flea market find -- can you say success?!??!) and some silver and peachy bracelets bring the whole look together.


Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. love your outfit! great post overall <3
    Now following! 1++
    www.bobbyraffin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress - and such a cutesy tootsie bag! =)
    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous total black look. Love your little black dress. Yeah the same weather over here. It's way too hot right now.

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the print on your dress! I love the way you styled this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute !
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous and I looove that dress!

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty dress! And I really love the belt with it. :)

    ReplyDelete