22.7.13

The Charcoal Gray Maxi

brandy melville maxi skirt, zara black and white sandals

I never understood the hype about maxi skirts until I picked up this gray one from Brandy Melville. Suddenly, a bright light flashed and all my problems were solved -- well not that dramatic, but I realized that I had been missing a piece of clothing that does not sacrifice comfort for style. I find that anyone can look instantly more stunning just by throwing on a maxi skirt and a simple t-shirt, like the one I am wearing from Vero Moda. I am now on the hunt for another maxi skirt.. or two...



brandy melville maxi skirt, zara black and white sandals

I paired my maxi skirt with muted accessories: a white and gold bracelet from a craft fair, a forever 21 white and gold ring, a forever 21 gold necklace and a pink clutch from a local boutique. As for shoes, these Zara sandals provide a pop of pattern without distracting from the rest. 

brandy melville maxi skirt, zara black and white sandals

What is your view on the maxi skirt trend? and which color or style should I try next? 

Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. I love your maxi!!! The color and length are perfect and those shoes are so pretty!

    -v
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, what a simple but great look! I love the maxi skirt/t-shirt combo and those heels are awesome! You look very pretty, keep up the great work ;) Please feel free to check out my blog if you like, xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the maxi skirt trend but I wish I had a few more. You look fabulous. Amazing skirt and heels. I would get a white one next.


    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit wituout a doubt! you loook gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. You´re looking extremely pretty! It´s perfect for every occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your maxi! Great sandals too!
    Nice bog, what about following each other?

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit dear <3 I love your shoes! X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love your style!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning doll, adore the outfit and shoes, so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this simple, yet gorgeous look. My fave has to be the shoes, the pattern is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love maxis specillay now with the split on the side... I think you are totally rocking this look and omg your heels =O

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore maxi skirts, though with some kind of split. I think they're so chic and love those heels you've style with your one!

    Have a great weekend,
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete